Friday, February 24, 2006

With my own two eyes...


While preparing my FedEx tractor for a return to Portland from Missoula Montana yesterday, I saw something that I've read about. I managed to snap a photo of it a while later, but I took the picture from the driver seat of a moving truck. The photo is not the best, sorry; I don' wanna die.

Yep, it was solid Black. No, I did not see any identification markings on the aircraft. As I passed, though, I did see Bigfoot getting out of the cockpit.

Just seeing this aircraft confirms for me the stories of the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex blowing up the towers and the Pentagon on 9/11/01 (if it really happened).

OK, just kidding about the conspiracy and such. I know 9/11 happened; satire folks.

Did Cheney really think we would be too dumb to notice the black letters on black fuselage? Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home