Sunday, February 19, 2006

Trading Spaces

This space has been quiet for a bit, and for good reason.

I've traded back to my old career.

Yes, I did like living the office/desk job life, however, circumstances have made the stable and substantial income of my previous endeavor more attractive.

How lucky am I? Within two weeks of an exploratory phone call to the FedEx manager who had originally hired me, I am back on the job, in a truck, working nights.

There is a small spot in my brain, though, that thinks I'm nuts. Oh well, winter is almost over.

Expect motel days to provide some good surf and blog opportunities.

2 Comments:

At Sun Feb 19, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger bananzattack said...

Wow! I'm shocked to hear it, and happy to know that you are back to doing something that you enjoy and still pays the bills. Can we also look forward to some fun trucking stories/pictures/video?? I'm already leaning forward with anticipation!

 
At Mon Feb 20, 01:27:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Some quiet time in a motel room could be nice, except for the missing your family part. Webcams and Skype time?

And more blogging maybe. Have you checked Technorati yet? You're starting to pick up links. Way to go.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home