Sunday, February 05, 2006

Is this one funny?


And for the record, I give my brother permission to de-caption and post for input.

This one dates back even farther than mower-man. If drawing is like riding a bicycle, one day I'll draw this stuff again. When I feel funny, that is.




You know, a lot of people come to me and they say, "Steve, how can you be so fucking funny?" and I tell them, "first you got to feel funny, so before I go on stage, I put bologna in my shoes – so I feel funny."


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sun Feb 05, 06:39:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Dude, I'm seriously praying you didn't name the guy in the cartoon Mohammad.

 
At Sun Feb 05, 08:23:00 AM, Blogger Wade said...

Now that is funny.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home