Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Is it just me, or did I see Hillary Clinton


chewing gum (very slowly; doing like 4 jaw rpms) during the President's SoTU speech?

And then there was all that non-verbal contempt she was throwing around. Heck, I guess I don't blame her, she knew one president very well and she couldn't trust him.


One of the reasons that I trust him is found at Gav's blog. All cowboy (in a good way); no pup tent.

The post linked above, notes a substantial quote; given with little nuance. It must scare the $h1t out of Ahmadahijinabsadabibab.

Kind of David Banner, ya know? "Don't make me angry; you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."




Matter of fact and not "Stuck on Stupid."

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home