Monday, January 09, 2006

Via Froggy (a great read)

Add Matt to your blogroll. Well worth it.
Just click (and listen) and watch out for the














Black Helicopters. Where the heck did I put my Cool Aid (I was always more fond of Hi-C or some sort of carbonation, though Sunny Delight was good with Sprite). Hmm... Black Helicopter? Wack Job? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Oh man. It is really late (early). I'm so screwed. (I can hear my third trimester wife snoring though, so I wouldn't have been sleeping anyway). Off to the guestroom.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jan 10, 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

you're getting there Wade. Technorati tags! Cool!

One thing: don't use commas to separate them, use spaces (the commas are appearing inside the tags).

Also, try to pick ideas that people will look for and that when they find your blog, they'll be intersted. People searching for job won't be the kind who are likely to turn into readers of your blog when they find this post from looking for the "job" tag.

You might try "helicopter" and maybe "conspiracy" or "wack+job".

I hope your wife is feeling no more miserable than absolutely necessary (you too).

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home