Saturday, January 21, 2006

So Israel is planning a "party?"

How could they not.

Certainly there is no longer a win-win in this case. I'm not sure I care anymore. After the statements of Ahmadinejad (Iran's Nutter-in-Chief) can anyone think they were ever serious about nuclear electricity exclusively or stopping their enrichment of Plutonium.

If:

The only thing needed for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing.
Author: Edmund Burke


Then:

What kind of men are planning (both in Israel and the States, I think). Right. That's what I thought too.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sat Jan 21, 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Yes, a party, and certain wackjobs are invited to come and play pin the tail on the donkey (or more accurately, pin the infrared targeting dot on the ass).

I talk tough for a chicken hawk, don't I?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home