Monday, January 09, 2006

Motorcycle Accidents I know.

Arnold had a bit of a mishap today. Technically a motorcyle, but the vehicle had a sidecar.
The article I read described a low speed crunch and fifteen stiches. Being California, both occupants must have been wearing helmets. Being in California and riding a Hog with a side of bacon, their helmets were probably the type that look like they are just large enough for electric shock therapy.

Like I said a minute ago, G'night; but check back tomorrow. It has been a long time since I've recounted my comparison and contrast study regarding motorcycle helmets. God has granted me much, and this includes hindsight. If I don't share the story, what kind of a person would I be.

By the way, you can tell that it wasn't a beloved Democrat Governor in the accident. I didn't see any reporter questions assessing the other drivers motive for trying to kill the Gov.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home