Thursday, January 26, 2006

If you can hear crickets chirping...


You must have the news on while they are covering this.

"The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed."


I've thought that something along these lines has made the most sense all along. I mean, after all, the Left in this country has proven even nutcases can't be duped all the time. Or did I get that wrong. Well, Oprah doesn't count anyway. Halliburton?

Well, someone with better connections than mine will need to check on the BS quotient, but I find the story intriguing.

By the way, I don't think those barrels are coming back to Iraq on the same planes, if ever.

Thanks again Powerline!
And RightWingNutHouse!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 27, 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

1) Iraqi WMD sent to Syria.
2) Iraq and Syria made a mutual defense pact.
3) Iran threatens Israel with horrible retaliation if the IDF prevents them from getting nukes. Without nukes, what exactly does Iran think they can do to Israel?

Can you round up any information you have about this Iraq->Syria thing? I'd appreciate any links you have (is it more than rumor and innuendo?)

Thanks, and Shabbat Shalom

 
At Fri Jan 27, 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Sorry, previous comment had a typo:

1) Iraqi WMD sent to Syria.
2) Iran and Syria made a mutual defense pact.
3) Iran threatens Israel with horrible retaliation if the IDF prevents them from getting nukes. Without nukes, what exactly does Iran think they can do to Israel?

Can you round up any information you have about this Iraq->Syria thing? I'd appreciate any links you have (is it more than rumor and innuendo?)

Thanks, and Shabbat Shalom

 
At Fri Jan 27, 08:14:00 AM, Blogger Wade said...

I think your best bet would be to click on Powerline and run through their links, only one right now, but it goes to a news story. That is all I saw. I will watch for more, though, and post when I find it.

Sorry, I didn't think that convoluted possibility. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home