Saturday, January 21, 2006

Four things

My brother over at AbbaGav guilted me into tagging myself with the "Four Things" meme so here goes:

4 jobs I've had:

  1. Medical Lab Tech

  2. Skydiving Instructor

  3. Truck Driver

  4. Mortgage Broker

4 movies I could watch over and over:

  1. The Blues Brothers

  2. Blazing Saddles

  3. It's a Mad,Mad,Mad,Mad World

  4. The Princess Bride


4 places I've lived:

  1. Long Beach CA

  2. Milwaukee Wisconsin

  3. San Antonio Tx (Fort Sam)

  4. Hillsboro, OR


4 TV shows I love to watch:
  1. Myth Busters

  2. Extreme Engineering (history channel)

  3. The Beltway Boys (FoxNews; Bug and Kondracke;weekends)

  4. Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (overdubbed killer Japanese gameshow)(not unlike MST3k)


4 places I've been on vacation:

  1. La Jolla CA

  2. Houston TX

  3. Oregon Coast

  4. LA CA


4 websites I visit daily:

  1. abbagav

  2. hughhewitt

  3. powerline

  4. drudge


4 Favorite Foods:

  1. Cherry Garcia (if you don't know, don't bother asking)

  2. Thin thin thin crust pizza (Anne's was the best; a dive in Milw)

  3. Filet Mignon; Chicago medium with horseradish replacing the Bernaise sauce

  4. Reddenbacher's (I know he's dead, but) microwave popcorn (movie is better, but I don't get out much)

4 places I'd rather be:

  1. In bed, sleeping

  2. in the garage tinkering (productively)

  3. Flying

  4. Playing with my daughter


4 books I could read over and over:

  1. Wynken, Blynken and Nod and other bed time stories

  2. Any Suess

  3. The Boxcar Children

  4. Other kids books



I don't play tag, so I guess the bad luck stops with me. Well, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home