Thursday, August 25, 2005

2 months go by quick

Apparently, I am the posterchild for the anti-prolific. I am almost ashamed that of the many things I committed to upon starting this blog, much has been ignored.

Well, such is life.

As an update, I have some news. My lovely wife has begun the process of growing a sibling for our daughter (yay!). I am somewhat concerned because this sets the clock back to 18 years again. Ugh.

When I retire, I can spend more time visiting my kid's colleges. Seems like it anyway.

So, is this post a spasm or a turned leaf? Again, time will tell, but viewing from the past, I wouldn't bet on me.

Oh, yeah...I'm still fat, too.

3 Comments:

At Sun Aug 28, 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

I'll bet you on it. Check out my blog, you got a mention today.

 
At Fri Sep 02, 06:40:00 AM, Blogger bananzattack said...

Congratulations on your news!

AND your return to blogosphere, intermittent or not.

 
At Wed Nov 09, 08:12:00 PM, Blogger Rod said...

Fantastic blog you've got here Wade, I was looking for nascar wrecks related information and found your site. I have a nascar wrecks site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2005 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home