Sunday, May 01, 2005

Thinking about eating

I don't mean that I am just thinking about food, but rather, I have been giving alot of thought to why I eat what I eat, and when. Are those called triggers; I dunno. I have given the same effort to subjects that run nearly parallel (biting nails, impulsive spending, etc).

Am I a wreck, no. I am a thoughtful wreck. ...And one with a challenge on the table. I still don't know when we will begin racing to the baggy clothes dream, but I am on fire for that. I just wanna finish all that ice cream first. (I remember the glee with which I attacked my mom's cigarette stash 30 some years ago; she went cold turkey; food seems more complicated).

Anybody heard of a video game called dance dance revolution? Sounds like good exercise without the ubiquitous naked gay guy in the lockerroom (no link here). Not that there is anything wrong with that; like hell there isn't--ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home