Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My Uncle Bill

My wife and I were rolling on the floor last night. We got an email from my favorite uncle, Bill. It was either just an attempt at dry dry humor or a sincere cry for help and attention.

He spent several paragraphs spelling out the duration and effect of a 2 hour rainstorm in Houston. Shortly thereafter was a step by step plan for how to get to and proctor an exam at the college where he teaches. From memory: Put tests in briefcase. Take briefcase and novel. Hand out exams. Sit.

His note was well written but was painful to read. I am almost positive that humor was his intent. Why can't they come up to visit more often, I miss the hard hitting interplay (it keeps my brain going).

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 13, 04:51:00 PM, Blogger anna said...

I love your information on Briefcase I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on Briefcase Exposed - please come by

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home