Saturday, March 19, 2005

After midnight

Even though my Aunt and Uncle were right behind me for that last post, breathing on my neck, I meant what I said about them. They seem intrigued by the blog technology, look for a travel blog from them soon.

It seems that my exercise today will be limited to carrying my two year old much of the time as we walk through the rain at the opening day of the Tulip Festival. The lovely Mrs. (Dr.) Wade tried to make our front yard the tulip festival (okay, okay; my fault, at Home Depot the bulbs come in bulk quantities) (how can a guy resist). Man oh man, do 500 tulips in the front yard bring the color of spring to your curb appeal. I will try to post some pics of the front yard here.

Despite being busy at work, I commit before all of my zero readers that on Monday I will be back in the gym at 530am for David's Body Pump class.

1 Comments:

At Sun Mar 20, 01:13:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Your one reader is going to hold you to that! Get your fadass in the gym buddy boy.

I reserve the right to sit here and eat chips while critiquing your fitness program of course.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home