Thursday, February 24, 2005

Okay, you caught me

Right. I have not been going to the gym. I have, instead, been waking up screaming (almost). It seems my right eye wishes to torment me, so I am currently a slave to occasional double vision (without the tequila).

The 5 day purge spree provided us much exercise while being very therapeutic as well. In the time that "super dumpster" has been in our driveway, we have filled 8 cubic yards of it, sent a pickup truck of haz mat and old paint to the metropolitan waste transfer station, and sent another 6 mini-van loads full of old clothes and the like to Goodwill.

The house is like a breath of fresh air. We are noticing that the closets get colder faster now. There are even slight echoes down the hall. It feels great.

Now, let me just get back into the swing of exercise for exercise's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home