Monday, February 28, 2005

Just a quick one, so to speak

Will I go to the gym tomorrow? Heck, I don't know. I should; being Oregon, the rain has returned. We'll see.

So far, my efforts seem more in line with a train wreck or a big yawn; where is that motivational push that I feel is just over the horizon (hey, stupid! go over the horizon and get it). Yeah, I know.

My excuse continues to be that I am typing with one eye. ...but that didn't keep me from painfully going to work for the last several weeks.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGeeeeeeeeeeetttttt Uuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp!!!!!!

Anybody else feel like this sometimes? You lay in bed and conspire how in two minutes you will leap out of bed and exercise, but then it is suddenly two hours later. Maybe I suffer from unreal expectations, or I could just be a slug.

Crud, I gotta get this done (this is as tough of talk as I give myself in public).

I'll let you all know tomorrow.

Wade

3 Comments:

At Tue Mar 01, 06:33:00 AM, Blogger Gavriel said...

Get your (rhmyes with "blazy ass") to the gym dude. If you spread anymore the left will start calling you imperialist.

 
At Thu Oct 27, 12:52:00 PM, Blogger brian said...

Hey! Stop by temporary health insurance

 
At Sat Nov 05, 05:39:00 AM, Blogger Doniette said...

How would you like to know about a Fitness Facility resource, that displays all the Fitness Facility information on one website? Check out
Fitness Facility today. Not only do they have a good fitness book section, but they also have great articles on fitness. I was really impressed with the resources their webmster put together.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home